Thursday, February 16, 2012

Animation

Animation requires weight shift, balance and stuff like ease in ease out, anticipation and many more. To me, animation is way easier than rigging and its more interesting as I see results. I learned how to see the weight shift and animate it to look like it has balance. This is crucial to me as it is the basics of basics. Then I added anticipation to make it more realistic and interesting. Honestly, I have nothing to type about animation as it is the experience that I have and not a bunch of words to describe it.
This is my animation of spiderman weight shift.



This is my bigdog animation.



My flaw in animation is my timing. I am unable to have a firm foundation for timing and this makes my animation ulgy. This can only come with more practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment