Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cardboard Box


This is my cardboard box. From this I learned that I can set the subdivisions for the number of lines I want which makes it easier than having to draw the lines and worry if the gaps in between are equidistance . I learned that I can scale the vertices easily using the drop down menu so its is precise and neat than manual scaling. Pick-walk process is useful if I want to select points that are very hard to select like vertices that are in the middle of two 'objects' which is much easier than having to zoom in to select it one by one and ensuring the correct vertices are selected. I can change the pivot point for things like moving the pivot point to rotate the object the way I intend to to have the effect i want. Smoothing it gives it a more realistic feel in my point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment